A virus called veno began to spread rapidly in Broiler chikens

 

Image via twitter


In South Punjab, including Multan, a virus called Veno began to spread rapidly in broiler chickens


 Across the country, rashes and stomach upsets began to be reported after eating infected meat


 The Department of Health is developing a virus called Veno from chicken feed


 The health department warned that the virus could be fatal and further research is underway

 The virus has been confirmed in Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar and other cities.

 Hundreds of people have succumbed to the virus, it has been cured, but it is very difficult to cure

 When taking broiler chickens, pay special attention to the cleanliness of the meat. If there are any marks on the meat, do not take it at all.

 Health Department warns all Pakistanis to stay away from broiler chickens.


 Share this post as a charity so that people can be informed about this disease and take precautions.

 Thanks

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post